Since this is shot with a lot of light streaming in through the window my eyes appear lighter than they are. A random fact about me is that I rarely wear make up during the day because I rather sleep a tiny bit longer than get up early to apply it ;-P When cold I tend to wrap myself into a blanket or/and put a hoodie on. Even so I despise cultures forcing women to cover (hair or more) for modesty without applying the same rule for men. However I do understand covered women - brainwashing is a powerful thing, coercion even worse. I get angry when they start about personal choices... yeah right - who on earth wants to choose layers of long sleeves, long skirt or trousers, long coat over the whole thing and a scarf on a humid day with 35 degrees???? You don't agree? Nope, don't want to hear about it. This is my opinion. Period.
Oh, yes, I'm also blond. Less and less each year but it's still a convenient excuse every time I make a mistake. Like not making sure that the background is clean. Took me forever on PS to get it a as it is and I'm still not convinced it's any good. Should teach me to pay more attention next time ;-D
So here you go, a boring selfie, should try something more conceptual next time, I think.

An angelic you! Wow! Never expected to ever see you like this!;-P
ReplyDeletex
this is a realy nice shot of you. Although I have nothing to compare it to, I'm sure it's a good one.
ReplyDelete