I hope this shows my respect for the subject matter and won't make anybody uncomfortable.
I was always concerned about the privacy in such a subject. Changed my mind when a friend of mine easily obtained permission to photograph during the service in a mosque (which is normally forbidden - otherwise the tourists would forever distract the faithful). Well. I still won't go hunting for such images or trying to obtain that permission (I'd never get it, he was a man) but I don't feel guilty anymore.
The man's relationship with God, when based on love and gratitude is beautiful and that's what this photo is all about, for me.
I should have framed a bit more to the left... well, that moment is gone...
Replacement - had I payed a bit more attention to which memo cards I'm formatting, I'd not have formatted the wrong one as well... but since I didn't loose anything prize-worthy LOL, I'll survive.
No comments:
Post a Comment