Nov 3, 2010

Daydreaming Day 300

365_300 Every now and then I have to have a little fun. Wouldn't do if I took it all too seriously, no? LOL

So, you're sure it was just a turtle or was it someone a bit more magical??? ;-D

Extensive list of thank you-s & attributions:
For corals, fish and turtle: Thank you to Andreas März for several photos from the beautiful Red Sea set www.flickr.com/photos/andreas63/sets/72157623658484818/wi...
For the whale's tail: Thank you to Big Blue Ocean for www.flickr.com/photos/bigblueocean/2291048820/
For the jellyfish: Thank you to baxterclaus for www.flickr.com/photos/baxterclaws/2038114777/
For the texture: Thank you to Nick & Whitney | Studio for www.flickr.com/photos/whempsey/3405564402/

I used my photo actually shot for the day 300, Merman photo from the day 241, his eyes from the day 234...

Converted to BW, combined in PS, added texture for the rays and used motion blur to give the impression of being underwater.

1st try at dreamscapes, still have A LOT to learn!! Without the beginning nothing can be achieved...





1 comment: