Aug 30, 2010

Fairy forest Day 238

Olive grove. I love olive trees. In harsh day light they look like forest of silver. Sometimes when they grow on grass which turns yellow in the summer, it all looks like fields of silver on gold.

We were driving around the island of Samos (Greece), we were pretty far from touristy places when we encountered this plantation. Magical. It held me spellbound this sight. Of course I wanted to capture it =D

I'm half expecting an appearance of a unicorn with silvery mane and a silvery-green clad fairy poised gracefully on top. Oh, the imagination!

About this photo: this is SOOC. Well actually, it's not, because my Aperture is playing me and I had to desat a bit to get back to SOOC values. Aperture needed to be reloaded what can I say. Anyhow, I let it almost blow out in order to appear ethereal and silvery.

No comments:

Post a Comment