My 2nd year into 365 photo project (simply put - a photo a day project) to learn, to spark my creativity, to document my beautiful surroundings... at the moment that means Istanbul, Turkey. It will be a magical journey for me and I hope you'll enjoy it as well!
Jul 14, 2010
Contrasts, Istanbul is full of them Day 196
A bit of explanation for those who need it - muslims, before entering a mosque for prayer perform a ritual cleansing. This photo shows 3 parts of a fountain, 1st used by a man getting ready for prayer (hopeful person), one empty, one occupied by a desperate person. I liked the contrast. Later on I realized (I've returned to that place several times) that he's actually homeless. Hence the desperation. I hope all goes well for him. Good luck unknown person!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment