Jun 4, 2010

Nostalgia gripped me Day 154

This was fun, creating the 35mm film strip negative! PS of course. I lead a fully digital photo existence ;-) Oh, I'm still excited, this is such a neat trick. Completely useless but fun =D

Positive version below, bigger photos as well.

Actually, I didn't really pay attention to photo of the day project so don't expect good photos. I was location hunting and -ups- forgot. These are snaps. Oh, but it was fun, arrangeing them like that. Yipee =D

Click on photo to make it bigger.

The negative:


Pics before converted to negative, already inserted in 35mm film strip:
(right image disagrees with blogger upload, looks a bit ?drunk? haha)

Left image - bigger:

Middle image - bigger (colour version)

Right image - bigger (uncropped colour version) -> ((sorry, uploading it to blogger kills the quality, weird!!))

No comments:

Post a Comment