May 18, 2010

SP for the exhibition' bio Day 137

Being in front of the lens is an absolute nightmare for me. Hate it! It's difficult to explain how much!! I tried and tried to introduce more SPs in my 365 just to overcome this weakness (if I cannot work with myself how can I possibly work with others?!) and time and time again I tell myself that maybe tomorrow... It would be nice to have 12 SPs in a year, don't you think?? Well, in 5 months this is the 2nd one. Only because I desperately needed a photo for a "bio print" representing me and my work at the gallery (obviously there are almost no existing pics of me.. most hairstyles I went through were never documented for example and I have one pic from pregnancy - yes one!)

For those of you who have not heard yet, our photo club is having a photo exhibition, opening on 26th May. There's 8th of us, each with minimum 4 40x60cm prints. Preparations are a pain but it should be fun!!



No comments:

Post a Comment