Feb 5, 2010

Long and difficult road ahead - should be fun Day 47

Huh, some days are just... a challenge. Or rather, some days are full of challenge(s). Plan A failed. Plan B cracked at the end. I did a remake of a photo I like, an intimate selfie, which in the end I found too intimate to upload online (nah, it was only bare back, but it was too suggestive - and to those who don't know me - I'm no prude). So operation successful, patient died ;-P Now I was really in trouble...

I decided to stick with the self theme and acknowledge my current feelings so I tried my first composite (yes, ever). Composite is an image containing elements of several photographs [in my case road shot and photo of me]. There are many I've admired lately and I have fab ideas, high-flying wishes and all that but the first needed to be simple. Kind of. I had to adjust a full colour image to the BW bleached version. Not to mention slight movement to static. Oh, it's quite crude. Apologies but I do have to start somewhere, right? I plan to look at it at the end of my project and laugh ;-)

The road image is from Kerkyra / Corfu in Greece. Pretty much mid of nowhere but I love that place. Summer dress is happy to have gotten a gulp of fresh air today even though it was only for a short photo shoot. And yes, well, that's is me ;-D

1 comment:

  1. PS is just a big hobby, so nice to spend hours and hours...
    I like the first try! Please upload a bigger image size, so when I click on it, I can really see what you have made.

    ReplyDelete