All the things I take for granted, all the things I ignore, all these things and creatures I should be thankful for... The tree, for example, I pass thousands daily and never think about breathing, writing, heating... Well in the summer I think of shade and definitely notice if there's none around but that's about it.
When it rains, the bark gets washed and shows more colours. The texture is simply amazing, I wish I had sharper lens with me (and that it wasn't raining so I wouldn't need that high ISO).
Oh, yeah, this one I needed to pull through Photoshop to make the tree (some ;-D) justice. I played with layers to bring the colours out - just to pull them back to what they're in real life. Sometimes digitals exasperate me - colours just wash out. Then again I would not be doing 365 if I had to use the darkroom daily, would I?! And that's not the only reason why I love my Canon D ;-D
Thank you tree.

Love it! Nice border, too.
ReplyDeleteNice pic!
ReplyDeletenice story! you have captured the textures really well ! cheers
ReplyDeleteHedgey